What are the benefits of membership?
Rochester Area Moms is like no other moms’ group around. We focus on YOU as a mother, woman and individual. We provide you with opportunities to connect with mothers in our own neighborhood, face-to-face and virtually, to share, learn, grow and have fun.
We believe in the value of all the work mothers do. As a result, whether you're juggling the demands of paid work and family care, being a full-time caregiver at home, or making a transition between the two, you will find support in our organization.
Benefit of membership include but are not limited to:
- Monthly educational opportunities/educational webinars
- Book club, working moms club, cooking club
- Community service projects
- Free Kids/family events
- Meal delivery
- Resume building/Leadership opportunities
- Private Facebook page for discussion and resources
- Member Connections
- Help acclimating to and exploring all Rochester, MN has to offer
- Discounts to local and national businesses (Coming Soon)